Manchester City Charged Over Anti-Doping Procedures
Man City manager Pep Guardiola. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
London: Manchester City have been charged by the Football Association over anti-doping procedures, the governing body announced on Wednesday.
“Manchester City have been charged in relation to The FA’s Rules on Anti-Doping,” an FA statement read.
“City have until 19 January 2017 to respond to the charge.”
City are currently fourth in the Premier League, seven points behind leaders Chelsea, and take on Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Pep Guardiola's side won 5-0 at West Ham in the FA Cup third round on Friday.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology