DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Manchester City Charged Over Anti-Doping Procedures
Man City manager Pep Guardiola. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
London: Manchester City have been charged by the Football Association over anti-doping procedures, the governing body announced on Wednesday.
“Manchester City have been charged in relation to The FA’s Rules on Anti-Doping,” an FA statement read.
“City have until 19 January 2017 to respond to the charge.”
City are currently fourth in the Premier League, seven points behind leaders Chelsea, and take on Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday.
Pep Guardiola's side won 5-0 at West Ham in the FA Cup third round on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere