National Football Coach Stephen Constantine Gets One-Year Extension
Indian national football team coach Stephen Constantine has been offered a one-year extension by the All India Football Federation
Image Credit: Getty Images.
New Delhi: Indian national football team coach Stephen Constantine has been offered a one-year extension by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) keeping in mind preparations for the 2019 Asian Cup.
Constantine has been offered a contract until February 2018.
The 54-year-old Englishman has been given the offer by AIFF in a meeting held at the AIFF House here yesterday.
According to sources, AIFF general secretary Kushal Das met Constantine to discuss the terms and conditions. Sources said Constantine's contract will be performance-based and his performance with the national team will be reviewed after every six months.
According to sources, Constantine is expected to sign the extension contract later this week.
Recommended For You
- Aliens Attack Tokyo To Celebrate 40 Years of 'Space Invaders'
- Cheteshwar Pujara Sets Unwanted Record in Centurion Test
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- These Qualities will Determine If You're a Morning or Night Person