National Football Coach Stephen Constantine Gets One-Year Extension
Indian national football team coach Stephen Constantine has been offered a one-year extension by the All India Football Federation
Image Credit: Getty Images.
New Delhi: Indian national football team coach Stephen Constantine has been offered a one-year extension by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) keeping in mind preparations for the 2019 Asian Cup.
Constantine has been offered a contract until February 2018.
The 54-year-old Englishman has been given the offer by AIFF in a meeting held at the AIFF House here yesterday.
According to sources, AIFF general secretary Kushal Das met Constantine to discuss the terms and conditions. Sources said Constantine's contract will be performance-based and his performance with the national team will be reviewed after every six months.
According to sources, Constantine is expected to sign the extension contract later this week.
Recommended For You
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: Team India Report Card
- Suzuki Swift Sport 2017 Unveil on September 12, India Launch Expected Soon
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- Mithali, Harmanpreet, Deepti Selected in ICC's Team of the World Cup
- Sachin, Sehwag, Big B & SRK Join Hands to Applaud Mithali Raj & Co