National Football Coach Stephen Constantine Gets One-Year Extension
Image Credit: Getty Images.
New Delhi: Indian national football team coach Stephen Constantine has been offered a one-year extension by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) keeping in mind preparations for the 2019 Asian Cup.
Constantine has been offered a contract until February 2018.
The 54-year-old Englishman has been given the offer by AIFF in a meeting held at the AIFF House here yesterday.
According to sources, AIFF general secretary Kushal Das met Constantine to discuss the terms and conditions. Sources said Constantine's contract will be performance-based and his performance with the national team will be reviewed after every six months.
According to sources, Constantine is expected to sign the extension contract later this week.
Recommended For You
- Honor 6X Review: It Has All The SWAG That It Promises in Rs 12,999
- 13 Things That Rishi Kapoor Revealed From His Book at Jaipur Lit Fest
- Raees vs Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan Challenges the Khan Supremacy in Bollywood
- Yamaha FZ 25 Launched at Rs 1.19 lakh, Gets a 249cc Engine and Bold Styling
- Bigg Boss 10: Mona Lisa Reacts To Karan Johar's Comment On Her Wedding