DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Neymar To Return Soon To Barcelona
Neymar Jr. (Image Credit: Getty Images)
Natal: Neymar will return early to Barcelona after being ruled out of Brazil's football World Cup qualifier against Venezuela on Tuesday due to suspension.
Neymar scored a goal and set up two more in Brazil's 5-0 victory over Bolivia on Thursday. But his yellow card for dissent means he will miss the next match against the Vinotinto in the Andean city of Merida, reports Xinhua.
Brazil team co-ordinator Edu Gaspar said the time off would benefit the 24-year-old, who was substituted late against Bolivia after receiving a knock to the head.
"It's only fair that he goes back home to rest," Gaspar said. "He has played 10 games in a row, 16 if you include the Olympics, and in each of those he's played the full 90 minutes."
Neymar's break will be welcome news to Barcelona, who are expected to still be without five-time Ballon d'Or winner Lionel Messi for their next match against Deportivo La Coruna in La Liga on October 15.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835