Organising Committee Confirms Participation of Rafael Nadal In 2017 Barcelona Open
Barcelona: The organising committee of the Barcelona Open on Tuesday confirmed the presence of Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal in next year's edition of the tournament, which will see his 13th participation in the ATP World Tour 500 series event.
Nadal, who dropped to the ninth position on the ATP rankings due to injury, will return to the clay courts for the 65th edition of the Barcelona Open, which is scheduled to be held from April 22 through April 30, 2017, reports Efe.
The Spaniard is the tournament's defending champion, after he defeated Japanese player Kei Nishikori 6-4, 7-5 in the final of last year's edition.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Sourav Ganguly Denies Ignoring Dhoni in Fantasy Team
- New Chevrolet Beat to Launch in India on May 25
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: Vijay Goel Disappointed With Lack of Progress in Kochi
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked