Organising Committee Confirms Participation of Rafael Nadal In 2017 Barcelona Open
Barcelona: The organising committee of the Barcelona Open on Tuesday confirmed the presence of Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal in next year's edition of the tournament, which will see his 13th participation in the ATP World Tour 500 series event.
Nadal, who dropped to the ninth position on the ATP rankings due to injury, will return to the clay courts for the 65th edition of the Barcelona Open, which is scheduled to be held from April 22 through April 30, 2017, reports Efe.
The Spaniard is the tournament's defending champion, after he defeated Japanese player Kei Nishikori 6-4, 7-5 in the final of last year's edition.
Recommended For You
- DestinyColombia Plane Crash: Messi and Argentina Flew Same Aircraft Weeks Ago
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- Premier LeagueAguero, Fernandinho Get Red Cards As Chelsea Thump Man City to Stay Atop
- ArchrivalsIndia, Pakistan in Same Pool of Hockey World League Semi-final 2017
- REST IN PEACEBodies of Brazil Football Team Killed in Crash Arrive Home