Oscar De Marcos to Make 300th Appearance With Athletic Bilbao
Oscar de Marcos. (Picture Credit: Getty Images)
Spain: Midfielder Oscar de Marcos will play his 300th official match with Athletic Bilbao in the eighth round of La Liga football tournament against Real Sociedad on Sunday at the San Mames.
The Spanish professional player signed for Bilbao in summer 2009 from Alaves and debuted under the leadership of Joaquin Caparros on August 6 in a European clash against Swiss side Young Boys in Bern, reports Efe.
The 27-year-old played with Athletic in 212 La Liga games, 29 in Copa del Rey, 55 in Europe and three in the Super Cup in which he scored 28 goals.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- US Anti-Doping Agency Confirms Salazar Dossier