DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paes-Begemann in Semis of Tashkent ATP Challenger
A file photo of Leander Paes. (Getty Images)
Tashkent: Indian tennis ace Leander Paes and his German partner Andre Begemann notched up a close 4-6,6-4,10-8 win over Oleksandr Nedovyesov of Kazakhstan and Denys Molchanov of Ukraine to enter the semi-finals of the men's doubles event of the Tashkent ATP Challenger at the Olympic tennis School here on Wednesday.
Paes and Begemann came back from being 2-4 down in the match tie-break to wrap the issue after Leander's splendid court craft to level scores.
They will now take on local wild cards Sanjar Fayziev and Jurabeck Karimov, who got a walkover from Mirza Basic of Bosnia Herzegovina and Blaz Kavcic of Slovakia.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish