DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pep Guardiola Provides Creative Freedom, Says Sergio Aguero
Sergio Aguero. (Getty Images)
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola's coaching style is giving Sergio Aguero more freedom up front, despite the Spaniard being "picky about everything", the striker said.
Aguero, who missed a penalty in Argentina's 1-0 defeat by Paraguay on Tuesday, said he was enjoying more of a roaming role for his club than for his country.
"He (Guardiola) wants me right as a nine, but then he gives me more freedom too. He asks me to move all around the attack," Aguero told Argentine newspaper Ole, adding that his role for Argentina was more restrictive.
Aguero has made a strong start to life under Guardiola, scoring 11 goals in eight appearances for City. The 28-year-old said he is coming to terms with the former Barcelona boss's demands regarding pressing defenders.
"Pep is very picky about everything," Aguero added. "It's good. The good thing is that I'm getting used to him and automatically going straight in to pressing the centre-backs."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong