Phil Jagielka Out Of England Squad Due To Injury
It is expected that Jagielka will be available to Everton for the premier league match against Manchester City on October 15.
Phil Jagielka. (Getty Images)
London: Defender Phil Jagielka of Everton has pulled out of the England football squad for the 2018 World Cup qualifier match against Malta and Slovenia due to a thigh injury.
England coach Gareth Southgate decided not to call anyone to replace the veteran defender since the list includes John Stones, Gary Cahill, Chris Smalling and Michael Keane.
It is expected that Jagielka will be available to Everton for the premier league match against Manchester City on October 15
Recommended For You
- ICC ODI Rankings Top Spot Beckons Virat Kohli & Co in Kolkata
- Jaws to Pulp Fiction: Drive Away Your Mid-Week Blues With These Classics
- UM Commando Classic and Mojave First Ride Review: Royal Enfield Rival, Finally?
- HP Spectre x360 Review: The Finest Convertible From HP [With Video]
- MS Dhoni and I Have Moved On: Julie 2 Actor Opens Up About Her Past Affair