Phil Jagielka Out Of England Squad Due To Injury
Phil Jagielka. (Getty Images)
London: Defender Phil Jagielka of Everton has pulled out of the England football squad for the 2018 World Cup qualifier match against Malta and Slovenia due to a thigh injury.
England coach Gareth Southgate decided not to call anyone to replace the veteran defender since the list includes John Stones, Gary Cahill, Chris Smalling and Michael Keane.
It is expected that Jagielka will be available to Everton for the premier league match against Manchester City on October 15
Recommended For You
- 2017 KTM Duke 390 and Updated Duke 200 to Launch in India on February 23
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees for Best Debut (Male)
- Eugenie Bouchard Keeps Promise, Pays Off Blind Date Bet
- Tata Motors and Microsoft Partner to Build Connected Cars for India
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Says No Crash Diets To Lose Weight Post Pregnancy