PSPB Joins Hockey India as an Associate Member
"With this inclusion, PSPB can now take part in all the annual national championships, being conducted by HI," according to a press release. The PSPB is a 12-member organisation comprising the likes of ONGC, IOCL and HPCL. (Picture for representation purpose only) (Getty Images)
New Delhi: Hockey India (HI) on Friday inducted Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB) as an associate member, making it the 36th member in this category.
"With this inclusion, PSPB can now take part in all the annual national championships, being conducted by HI," according to a release.
Welcoming PSPB into the fold, HI secretary general Mohd Mushtaque Ahmad said, "The Petroleum Sports Promotion Board has produced some talented hockey players in the past. PSPB has contributed immensely in the development and promotion of Indian hockey."
"With Petroleum Sports Promotion Board becoming an associate member, it may open a window for identification of new taken and for a number of job opportunities for our hockey players," he added.
The PSPB is a 12-member organisation comprising the likes of ONGC, IOCL, HPCL, OIL, GAIL, EIL, CPCL, MRPL, NRL, Balmer Lawrie and PLL.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1