Ricciardo Beats Hamilton, Rosberg in 2nd Monaco GP practice
Red Bull Racing's Daniel Ricciardo on track during the second practice of Monaco GP. (Getty Images)
Monaco: Australian driver Daniel Ricciardo gave improving Red Bull another boost Thursday with the fastest time in the second practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix, quicker than Mercedes pair Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg.
Red Bull struggled for consistency last season but the car's pace is improving, with teammate Max Verstappen winning the Spanish GP two weeks ago.
Ricciardo was more than half a second quicker than Hamilton and .899 seconds faster than Rosberg.
In the morning's first practice, Hamilton led Rosberg and Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel.
But Vettel struggled in the afternoon, damaging his rear wing at the Mirabeau turn and spinning his car at Sainte Devote as he clocked the ninth fastest time.
There is a final practice on Saturday ahead of qualifying.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18