DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sam Allardyce fined after referee criticism
Allardyce was charged after suggesting in comments that referee Phil Dowd favored Manchester United in his decision
London: West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been fined 8,000 pounds ($12,500) after being found guilty of misconduct by the English Football Association for criticizing a referee.
Allardyce was charged after suggesting in comments to the media that referee Phil Dowd favored Manchester United in his decision-making during West Ham's loss in a third-round replay at Old Trafford on Jan. 16. Allardyce denied the charge that he "questioned the integrity of the match referee" and "brought the game into disrepute."
The FA also warned Allardyce as to his future conduct.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar