Sebastian Vettel Fastest in third Practice of Monaco GP
Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel drives during the third practice session at the Monaco street circuit. (Getty Images)
Monaco: Sebastian Vettel gave Ferrari a welcome boost by setting the fastest time in the third and final practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
The four-time Formula One champion twice clipped the barriers in Thursday's practice, but this time the German driver made the most of clear traffic to clock 1 minute, 14.65 seconds in sunny conditions.
Only fifteen hundredths separated the top four, with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton second quickest ahead of Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg and Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo.
Teen driver Max Verstappen damaged the front wing of his Red Bull late in the session as he clattered against a barrier and finished fifth quickest.
The 18-year-old Verstappen became the youngest F1 race winner when he won in Spain two weeks ago.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology