DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Spain Prosecutor Accuses Radamel Falcao, Fabio Coentrao Of Hiding Millions
Radamel Falcao. (Reuters)
Madrid: The Spanish prosecutor in Madrid said on Tuesday it had filed a lawsuit against soccer players Radamel Falcao and Fabio Coentrao, accusing them of hiding almost 7 million euros ($7.7 million) from the tax office between 2012 and 2014.
Falcao, a Colombian who played for Atletico Madrid from 2011 to 2013 and now plays for Monaco, has been accused of failing to properly declare a total of around 5.6 million euros earned from image rights.
Real Madrid declined to comment. Neither Atletico nor the two players' agents were available for comment.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports