DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Tribunal to Rule on Monday on Ex-FIFA Head Sepp Blatter's Ban
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Zurich: The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) will rule on Monday on ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter's six-year ban from soccer amid corruption allegations, the tribunal said on Friday.
Blatter had appeared before CAS, sport's highest tribunal, in August to appeal against his ban imposed for ethics violations.
The 80-year-old, who headed soccer's global governing body for 17 years until last year, was banned from all soccer-related activity last December along with then-European soccer boss Michel Platini.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO