Tribunal to Rule on Monday on Ex-FIFA Head Sepp Blatter's Ban
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Zurich: The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) will rule on Monday on ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter's six-year ban from soccer amid corruption allegations, the tribunal said on Friday.
Blatter had appeared before CAS, sport's highest tribunal, in August to appeal against his ban imposed for ethics violations.
The 80-year-old, who headed soccer's global governing body for 17 years until last year, was banned from all soccer-related activity last December along with then-European soccer boss Michel Platini.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone