West Brom Enjoy 4-0 Rout Over Visiting Burnley
Picture Credit: Getty Images
West Bromwich Albion moved into the top half of the Premier League table on Monday with a 4-0 victory over a shell-shocked Burnley side who were out of contention by halftime.
Matt Phillips (4 minutes), James Morrison (16) and captain Darren Fletcher (37) scored before the break and Salomon Rondon wrapped up the win with their fourth goal just past the hour.
The win took West Brom above their opponents as they jumped three places to ninth on 16 points from 12 games. Burnley slipped one spot to 12th as they remained on 14 points.
Burnley were totally outplayed by Tony Pulis's rampant side and have still not won in the league at the Hawthorns since December 1969, losing on nine of their 10 visits since.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Fights Off Gael Monfils to Reach Quarters
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Did Ranveer Singh Just Give a Glimpse of His Look from Padmavati?
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More