DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Zenit and Anderlecht play for Europa League spot
Malaga have already won the group with 11 points and AC Milan have advanced in second place with eight points.
Milan: The only item left to determine in Group C of the Champions League is which side will qualify for the Europa League - Zenit St. Petersburg or Anderlecht.
Malaga have already won the group with 11 points, AC Milan have advanced in second place with eight points, while Zenit and Anderlecht both have four. Zenit visit a Milan side Tuesday that appears set to rest top scorer Stephen El Shaarawy, while Anderlecht goes to Malaga.
Zenit are third on goal difference, with its head-to-head record with Anderlecht level. So if both of the final group matches end in draws, Zenit will advance. Anderlecht need to pick up more points than Zenit or move ahead on goal difference.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere