Zenit and Anderlecht play for Europa League spot
Malaga have already won the group with 11 points and AC Milan have advanced in second place with eight points.
Milan: The only item left to determine in Group C of the Champions League is which side will qualify for the Europa League - Zenit St. Petersburg or Anderlecht.
Malaga have already won the group with 11 points, AC Milan have advanced in second place with eight points, while Zenit and Anderlecht both have four. Zenit visit a Milan side Tuesday that appears set to rest top scorer Stephen El Shaarawy, while Anderlecht goes to Malaga.
Zenit are third on goal difference, with its head-to-head record with Anderlecht level. So if both of the final group matches end in draws, Zenit will advance. Anderlecht need to pick up more points than Zenit or move ahead on goal difference.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show