Ad-free Solitaire will cost you up to $10 in Windows 10
Unless you pay for an upgrade, these ads can’t be aborted.
New Delhi: Solitaire lovers’ joy knew no bounds when Microsoft announced that its new Windows 10 OS will come pre-installed with a free Solitaire game. It seems the software giant missed on giving us a little detail- annoying ads.
Windows 10 users who set in to play the all-time favourite cards game found that the ‘free’ Solitaire game is injected with ads and to get an ad-free Solitaire, you need to shell out some money.
A report on Gizmodo notes that the ads don’t appear as small banners in one corner of a screen, but display in full-window and play for 15-30 seconds.
Unless you pay for an upgrade, these ads can’t be aborted. The Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition costs $1.50/month and $10/year.
The upgrade also offers a chance to earn coins for Daily Challenges.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies