Airtel Launches V-Fiber Broadband With Up to 100 Mbps Speeds
Existing Airtel Broadband customers can upgrade to V-Fiber speeds within same plan at no extra charge. (Image: Reuters)
Airtel has launched its V-Fiber’ broadband promising internet speeds of up to 100 Mbps. The service is now available in Chennai and will be rolled out across Airtel’s national broadband network in the coming weeks.
“V-Fiber will deliver superfast data speeds over Airtel’s existing broadband network and enable a great online experience in a multi-device environment,” said Airtel in a statement.
Users will need a modem upgrade and Airtel claims that the modem charges will be fully refunded if a customer is not satisfied within the first month of service. Existing customers can upgrade to V-Fiber speeds within same plan at no extra charge.
Airtel also announced the launch of unlimited free voice calling for all broadband customers. The facility is now available across broadband plans and customers can make unlimited free voice calls to any network across the country at no extra cost.
Earlier, Airtel had launched the ‘myHome Rewards’ program for its broadband customers. Under this, customers get free additional data benefit of 5GB per month for every other Airtel service connection – postpaid mobile or digital TV (DTH) – within the home/family.
Customers can avail this offer for their existing as well as new Airtel postpaid mobile and digital TV connections. So, if an Airtel broadband home has two Airtel postpaid mobiles and one Airtel digital TV connection then 15 GB free additional data will be added to their broadband account every month.
Recommended For You
- MARCHING ORDERS?MCC Recommends Red Card Suspension in Cricket, Limit To Bat Size
- MORE THE MERRIERFIFA President Infantino Backs 48-Team World Cup
- Making of AmmaA Viral Post on Jayalalithaa Highlights the Odds She Fought to Become Tamil Nadu's Iron Lady
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly
- YouTube RewindTop 10 YouTube Videos of 2016: Kala Chashma is The Most Watched Music Video