Airtel Payments Bank to Aim For Customer Acquisition: Links Talktime With Savings Accounts
Airtel Payments Bank to link talktime with savings account . (Image: Reuters)
Aiming to acquire more customers, Airtel Payments Bank on Friday said for every rupee deposited in its savings bank account, customers will get one minute of talk time on their Airtel mobile number.
"Any customer opening a savings account with Airtel Payments Bank, will get one minute of talk time on his/her Airtel mobile for every rupee deposited," the company statement said here.
If a customer opens an account with a deposit of Rs 1,000 then he/she will get 1,000 minutes of free talk time on his/her Airtel mobile number. "The talk time can be used for calling all over India. This benefit is applicable on first-time deposits only," it added.
"We are leveraging Airtel's telecom ecosystem to bring banking services to the doorsteps of every Indian. We are confident that this additional benefit along with the industry-best interest rate on deposits will encourage customers to open accounts with us and give a big boost to customer acquisition," said Shashi Arora, MD and CEO, Airtel Payments Bank.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology