Alibaba Launches New Sales Channel For Overseas Users
Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Chance Chan/Files)
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Monday said it is launching new sales channels in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan as China's deep-pocketed e-commerce firms vie for new users in the region.
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site, the company said in a statement.
"Alibaba will provide end-to-end solutions including logistics, payment, and localisation support catering to each local market's needs," the statement said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Recommended For You
- GSAT-17 Communication Satellite Launched to Expand ISRO Fleet
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Jagga Jasoos Trailer: An Interesting Cocktail of Music, Thrill, and Comedy
- Niranjan Shah's Appointment Divides BCCI Panel on Lodha Reforms
- Steve Smith Gets Engaged as Battle With Cricket Australia Worsens