Alibaba Launches New Sales Channel For Overseas Users
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site.
Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Chance Chan/Files)
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Monday said it is launching new sales channels in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan as China's deep-pocketed e-commerce firms vie for new users in the region.
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site, the company said in a statement.
"Alibaba will provide end-to-end solutions including logistics, payment, and localisation support catering to each local market's needs," the statement said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Recommended For You
- No Guarantees on Selection Because of Our Bench Strength, Warns Kohli
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- Top 5 Affordable Diesel Cars in India - Tata Tiago, Hyundai Grand i10 and more
- 29 Years On, Gulzar's Libaas To Finally Hit Theatres This Year
- Simran: Kangana Ranaut's New Song Pinjra Tod Ke Will Uplift Your Spirit