Alibaba Launches New Sales Channel For Overseas Users
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site.
Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Chance Chan/Files)
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Monday said it is launching new sales channels in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan as China's deep-pocketed e-commerce firms vie for new users in the region.
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site, the company said in a statement.
"Alibaba will provide end-to-end solutions including logistics, payment, and localisation support catering to each local market's needs," the statement said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- Lack of Support and Deplorable Condition of the Sport Forces Para-Table Tennis Player to Quit
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- Roger Federer Urges Fellow Players to Embrace the Media
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods