Alibaba Launches New Sales Channel For Overseas Users
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site.
Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Chance Chan/Files)
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Monday said it is launching new sales channels in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan as China's deep-pocketed e-commerce firms vie for new users in the region.
The new service, branded Tmall World, will allow overseas Chinese users to buy goods from Alibaba's Tmall, its popular brand-to-consumer retail site, the company said in a statement.
"Alibaba will provide end-to-end solutions including logistics, payment, and localisation support catering to each local market's needs," the statement said.
Watch The Tech And Auto Show: Episode 2
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli is Available for All 3 Tests Against Lanka: MSK Prasad
- Manish Malhotra's Recent Selfie Explains All's Well Between Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra
- Tata Motors RACEMO Bags 2018 German Design Award
- Kohli & Shastri to Decide Whether Nehra Will Play Farewell Match
- 2018 Audi A7 Sportback Unveiled