DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Launched at Rs 3,999
Amazon India launches Amazon Fire TV Stick streaming device. (Image: Amazon.in)
Amazon India has launched its premium streaming device, the Amazon Fire TV Stick, today at a price of Rs 3,999 along with the remote.
Amazon’s own version of Google Chromecast, the device has been launched with exclusive plans available for it.
The plans include:
- 100GB free data for 3 months for Airtel Broadband and 4G Wi-Fi device users
- 3 months EROS NOW premium membership for free,
- 240GB free data available for 3 months for YOU broadband users
- 6-months ad-free streaming on gaana.com
- Rs 499 Amazon Pay Balance for Amazon Prime members. (Users on 30-day free trial will gain the Rs 499 credit after paying for annual Prime membership).
Amazon Fire TV Stick runs on a quad-core MediaTek ARM processor at 1.3 GHz. It comes with 1G RAM support and 8GB internal storage.
Connectivity Options include Voice Remote along with Remote App for Fire, Android and iOS, Bluetooth v4.1 and dual-band Wi-Fi.
The 32 grams streaming device supports Android with Fire TV UI skin.
As additional features, the Fire TV Stick uses Alexa backend to support voice commands and supports output in 720p and 1080p resolution.
Amazon Fire line of products include a tablet, Fire TV Box, Fire TV Stick and more.
Popular apps for Amazon Fire TV Stick include Netflix, YouTube and Prime Video.
The Fire TV Stick will go on sale today across Amazon India and select offline retailers.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: De Kock, Amla Come Out in Pursuit of Mammoth Target
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes