Amazon.in Launches Fresh Flower Store Across 5 Cities
The store offers customers a selection of over 1500 products including 10 types of unique flora.
Representative Image. (Reuters)
Amazon.in today announced the launch of its Fresh Flower Store across Five Cities.
The store offers customers a selection of over 1500 products including 10 types of unique flora. There is also an option of door-step delivery.
Currently, customers residing in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad can avail this service.
Customers can choose flower arrangements, bouquets, baskets, and flower bunches from some of the leading flower brands such as Ferns N Petals, Indian Gifts Portal, FloraIndia, Flaberry and more.
Customers can avail delivery of flowers for the same day as well as for a day in advance.
Currently, only online payment options would be available for customers shopping from the Fresh Flower Store.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Ranked 17th Among World's 50 Most Innovative Companies
- Nidahas Trophy: India Take on Sri Lanka in Opener; Final on March 18
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018
- Virat Kohli on the Verge of Breaking Bradman & Richards' Record
- Soorma: Sandeep Singh On Training Diljit Dosanjh & The Message He Wants To Convey Through His Biopic