Apple, Nike to Bring Limited Edition of Apple Watch 2
Apple and Nike are set to unveil a limited edition of Apple Watch 2. (Image: Apple Newsroom)
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2 with a new limited edition NikeLab offering.
"NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness and will go on sale April 27, but will only be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop-up shop in Tokyo," US-based new service thestreet.com reported on Friday.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route -- even if they don't have iPhone with them.
Apple Watch Nike+ is water resistant (50 metres). Training data including pace, distance and heart rate are available at a glance and through shared run summaries.
Recommended For You
- Kohli & Boys Find the Perfect Place to Celebrate Win over Windies
- Tapsee Pannu, Shabana Azmi and Others Wish Eid Mubarak to Their Fans
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- It Doesn't Make Sense: Konkona Sensharma On Censorship
- Virat Kohli Feels Rahane Has Started to Enjoy His Game