Apple Tops Best Global Brands Report: Top 5 List Includes Facebook, Amazon and Nissan
Apple tops the Best Global Brands report for 2016. (Image: AFP PHOTO/CHRISTOF STACHE)
Apple, Google and Coca-Cola have been deemed the top three most valuable brands in the latest edition of the Best Global Brands report.
Prepared by global brand agency Interbrand, the 17th edition of the report looks at financial performance, influence and brand strength to compile the ranking.
For the fourth year in a row, Apple and Google claimed the top positions. Apple's brand value grew by 5 percent to $178.1 million USD in 2016, while Google's brand value rose 11 percent to $133.3 million.
Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Toyota, IBM, Samsung, Amazon, Mercedes-Benz and GE round out the top 10 list.
Dior and Tesla also cracked the top 100 list for the first time, at #89 and #100 respectively.
The top five growing brands include Facebook (48 percent growth), Amazon (33 percent), LEGO (25 percent), Nissan (22 percent) and Adobe (21 percent).
For the full list click here.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology