Asus ZenFone 3 Laser Now Available For Rs 18,999
Asus ZenFone 3 Laser is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with support for up to 128GB microSD cards. (Image: Asus)
Asus today announced the availability of its ZenFone 3 Laser smartphone (model number ZC551KL) in India at a price of Rs 18,999. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Flipkart and later in offline stores.
The dual-SIM Asus Zenfone 3 offers a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor along with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with support for up to 128GB microSD cards. The device houses a hybrid SIM/microSD card slot.
The device runs Android Marshmallow operating system. The main highlight of the device is its Laser autofocus rear camera. It comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash along with Electronic Image Stabilisation. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie camera. It is backed by a 3,000mAh battery.
Recommended For You
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Maruti Suzuki Sells 1.07 Lakh Units of Alto in First 5 Months of 2017
- Rajinikanth to Discuss Political Plans With Amitabh Bachchan?
- Kareena, Katrina To Malaika: B-Town Celebrities Attend Manish Malhotra's Bash
- Team India Coach Job: Engineer Has Solution for Kohli's Arrogance