Audio-Technica Unveils 3 E-Series Professional In-Ear Headphones
E-Series headphones are compatible with A-T's popular M2 and M3 in-ear monitor wireless systems.
Audio-Technica unveiled three new in-ear headphones in the E-series for the Indian consumers starting at a price of Rs 7,999. The new models -- ATH-E70, ATH-E50 and ATH-E40 -- will be on sale from December and are priced at Rs 29,999, Rs 15,490 and Rs 7,999 respectively.
ATH-E70 is the flagship in-ear monitor model designed for sound professionals and packs three balanced armature drivers to provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range.
ATH-E50 features specially designed housing that provides maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music and equips single balanced armature driver.
ATH-E40 has a dual phase push-pull driver design, flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort, and includes a carrying case and silicone eartips.
E-Series headphones are compatible with A-T's popular M2 and M3 in-ear monitor wireless systems, offering a comprehensive in-ear monitoring solution from Audio-Technica, the company said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)