BenQ W11000: The World's First 4K UHD Home Cinema Projector is Here
The BenQ W11000 projector does not have interchangeable lenses. (Image: Krishna SinhaChaudhury/ News18.com)
Taiwanese technology giant BenQ on December 1 unveiled the W11000, the world's first DLP 4K UHD home cinema projector at a price of Rs 3,99,000 in India.
The home projector, BenQ says, uses Digital Light Processing (DLP) 4K UHD DMD with XPR technology to produce 3840X2160 pixels 4K UHD-resolution.
"No other DLP 4K UHD projector has earned the THX certification. TheW11000 reflects the BenQ's leadership in technology," said Rajeev Singh, Managing Director, BenQ India.
"This projector, however, does not have interchangeable lenses", he added.
The company's optimised 4K optical system employs 14 high-resolution elements, true-zoom system and special low-dispersion lens coatings.
The W11000 uses CinemaMaster image processing technology that promises vivid colour reproduction, flesh tone correction, and advanced digital colour and luminance noise reduction. Also, the W11000 is ISFccc calibration ready, which makes professional in-home custom calibration easy.
The BenQ features front-facing ventilation and H/V lens shift along with 1.5X zoom.
Recommended For You
- West Indies vs India 2017 Live Cricket Score: Rahane Departs After Scoring Ton
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- SRK Completes 25 Years in Bollywood, Thanks Fans For 'Bearing' Him
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian