Bobble Joins Hands with Indus OS, To Provide Customisable Stickers in Regional Languages
Indus OS is the 2nd most popular smartphone operating system in India. (Image: Indus)
Bobble keyboard and Indus Operating System, on November 24 announced a partnership in India. Indus OS has integrated Bobble’s SDK and will become its exclusive distribution partner in India. This will allow users to communicate via regional stickers for the first time.
Research states, next 300 million Indian smartphone users in the coming thee years will be regional language users only.
Indus OS has over five million users and this partnership will introduce the world of stickers to regional users in their native languages.
Meanwhile, the Bobble keyboard technology along with the Indus OS keyboard enables users to send Bobble content while chatting on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Bobble’s technology will adjust the expression on every face to match the emotion of the sticker or GIF in real time. In addition, personalized content will be recommended to users based on the tone and tenor of the input text, through a self-learning algorithm.
The functionalities of Bobble will roll out across all Indus OS-based devices by the end of 2016.
Indus has more than 5 million users and is available in 12 Indian languages including Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil and Urdu.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings