DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Canada's Shopify Launches New Wireless Card Reader
Canadian e-commerce software maker Shopify Inc said has launched a new wireless card reader in the United States. (Image: Reuters)
Canadian e-commerce software maker Shopify Inc said has launched a new wireless card reader in the United States.
The rates charged will be about 2.4% per swipe, and the device will compete with the likes of Jack Dorsey-led Square Inc's card reader, which costs merchants at least 2.75% per swipe.
Shopify said the card reader supports iOS and Android operating systems and will support Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards, among others.
Shopify's card reader will be sold for $29 at Shopify hardware stores. Square's wireless card reader retails at $49.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player