CES 2017: Boltt Unveils AI-Powered Smart Wearables
Representative Image. (Image: Boltt)
Fitness tech company Boltt on Saturday unveiled smart wearables powered by artificial intelligence (AI) at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES 2017) here.
The products launched were connected shoes, stride sensor, fitness trackers and a virtual health assistant named "B".
"Our vision is to change the regular fitness regimes and upgrade it with a combination of new-age thinking and technology," said Arnav Kishore, CEO and Founder, Boltt Sports Technologies, in a statement.
The connected shoe is equipped with functionalities like energy bounce back, impact absorption, supportive cushioning balance and balanced gripping ground control for a comfortable and natural movement.
The stride sensor that comes embedded inside the shoes, can be clipped on any shoe or be worn with the help of an ankle band, can analyse performance metrics for sports like soccer, rugby, hockey and other field sports and comes with 97 per cent accuracy.
Also read: CES 2017: Fastrack Unveils Smart Wearable 'Gesture Band'
Recommended For You
- Rohit Gets Nostalgic After Completing 10 Years in the Office
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Here's All The Fictional Fitness Inspiration You Need This Weekend