CES 2017: Boltt Unveils AI-Powered Smart Wearables
Representative Image. (Image: Boltt)
Fitness tech company Boltt on Saturday unveiled smart wearables powered by artificial intelligence (AI) at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES 2017) here.
The products launched were connected shoes, stride sensor, fitness trackers and a virtual health assistant named "B".
"Our vision is to change the regular fitness regimes and upgrade it with a combination of new-age thinking and technology," said Arnav Kishore, CEO and Founder, Boltt Sports Technologies, in a statement.
The connected shoe is equipped with functionalities like energy bounce back, impact absorption, supportive cushioning balance and balanced gripping ground control for a comfortable and natural movement.
The stride sensor that comes embedded inside the shoes, can be clipped on any shoe or be worn with the help of an ankle band, can analyse performance metrics for sports like soccer, rugby, hockey and other field sports and comes with 97 per cent accuracy.
Also read: CES 2017: Fastrack Unveils Smart Wearable 'Gesture Band'
Recommended For You
- Samsung Galaxy S8: 3 Reasons Why I Won't Be Buying The Next Galaxy
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- India Open 2017: It's Saina Nehwal Versus PV Sindhu In Quarters
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship