Chinese Phone Maker Meitu to Declare up to $735 million IPO
Chinese phone maker Meitu to declare IPO. (Image: REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa)
Chinese photo app and mobile phone maker Meitu Inc is set to launch an up to $735 million initial public offering in Hong Kong, IFR reported on Monday, citing people close to the deal.
Meitu, better known for its apps that let users retouch and beautify selfies and other photos, is offering shares in an indicative range of HK$8.50 to HK$9.60 each, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. The IPO is slated to be priced on Dec 8.
Meitu did not immediately reply to a Reuters request for comment on the IPO terms.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Wayne Rooney Breaks Charlton's Record, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- Brazil's Tragic Chapecoense Draws in First Match Since Plane Crash
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More