Chinese Phone Maker Meitu to Declare up to $735 million IPO
Chinese phone maker Meitu to declare IPO. (Image: REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa)
Chinese photo app and mobile phone maker Meitu Inc is set to launch an up to $735 million initial public offering in Hong Kong, IFR reported on Monday, citing people close to the deal.
Meitu, better known for its apps that let users retouch and beautify selfies and other photos, is offering shares in an indicative range of HK$8.50 to HK$9.60 each, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. The IPO is slated to be priced on Dec 8.
Meitu did not immediately reply to a Reuters request for comment on the IPO terms.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Birthday SpecialDilip Kumar Birthday Special: 10 Memorable Films by the Actor