Chinese Phone Maker Meitu to Declare up to $735 million IPO
Chinese phone maker Meitu to declare IPO. (Image: REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa)
Chinese photo app and mobile phone maker Meitu Inc is set to launch an up to $735 million initial public offering in Hong Kong, IFR reported on Monday, citing people close to the deal.
Meitu, better known for its apps that let users retouch and beautify selfies and other photos, is offering shares in an indicative range of HK$8.50 to HK$9.60 each, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. The IPO is slated to be priced on Dec 8.
Meitu did not immediately reply to a Reuters request for comment on the IPO terms.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It