DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Cognizant to Acquire Digital Marketing Agency Mirabeau BV
Approximately 260 specialists from Mirabeau will become part of Cognizant's digital business practice. (Image: Cognizant)
IT consulting company Cognizant has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire privately-held Mirabeau BV -- a digital marketing and customer experience agency.
The acquisition will expand Cognizant's digital business capabilities in the Netherlands and across Europe, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
With the close of the acquisition, approximately 260 specialists from Mirabeau will become part of Cognizant's digital business practice.
"By joining Cognizant, we are better positioned to help our clients succeed in this fast-changing, highly competitive marketplace by delivering improved personalised experiences across multiple devices," Adjan Kodde, CEO at Mirabeau, said in a statement.
Santosh Thomas, President, Global Growth Markets of Cognizant added that to help clients drive growth, Cognizant digital business links social science research, digital strategy services, among other services.
"Mirabeau further strengthens our ability to work with clients to identify important insights, develop strategies, and then design, prototype, and scale meaningful product and service experiences," Thomas noted.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835