Cognizant to Acquire Digital Marketing Agency Mirabeau BV
Approximately 260 specialists from Mirabeau will become part of Cognizant's digital business practice. (Image: Cognizant)
IT consulting company Cognizant has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire privately-held Mirabeau BV -- a digital marketing and customer experience agency.
The acquisition will expand Cognizant's digital business capabilities in the Netherlands and across Europe, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
With the close of the acquisition, approximately 260 specialists from Mirabeau will become part of Cognizant's digital business practice.
"By joining Cognizant, we are better positioned to help our clients succeed in this fast-changing, highly competitive marketplace by delivering improved personalised experiences across multiple devices," Adjan Kodde, CEO at Mirabeau, said in a statement.
Santosh Thomas, President, Global Growth Markets of Cognizant added that to help clients drive growth, Cognizant digital business links social science research, digital strategy services, among other services.
"Mirabeau further strengthens our ability to work with clients to identify important insights, develop strategies, and then design, prototype, and scale meaningful product and service experiences," Thomas noted.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts From April 21, 2017