Cognizant to Acquire Digital Marketing Agency Mirabeau BV
Approximately 260 specialists from Mirabeau will become part of Cognizant's digital business practice. (Image: Cognizant)
IT consulting company Cognizant has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire privately-held Mirabeau BV -- a digital marketing and customer experience agency.
The acquisition will expand Cognizant's digital business capabilities in the Netherlands and across Europe, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. The financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
With the close of the acquisition, approximately 260 specialists from Mirabeau will become part of Cognizant's digital business practice.
"By joining Cognizant, we are better positioned to help our clients succeed in this fast-changing, highly competitive marketplace by delivering improved personalised experiences across multiple devices," Adjan Kodde, CEO at Mirabeau, said in a statement.
Santosh Thomas, President, Global Growth Markets of Cognizant added that to help clients drive growth, Cognizant digital business links social science research, digital strategy services, among other services.
"Mirabeau further strengthens our ability to work with clients to identify important insights, develop strategies, and then design, prototype, and scale meaningful product and service experiences," Thomas noted.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Australian Open 2017: Rafael Nadal Fights Off Gael Monfils to Reach Quarters
- Bigg Boss 10: When Salman Khan's Thunder Was Stolen by His Nephew Ahil
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year