Coolpad Sells Over 2 Million Units of Cool 1; Offers Celebratory Discounts
The Coolpad Cool 1 sports a dual rear 13-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash. (Image: Coolpad India)
Coolpad announced that they have sold over 2 million units of its flagship phone Cool 1. The company celebrated this by offering a discount of Rs 1000 to its customers. The phone will now be available for Rs 12,999, which was initially offered at Rs 13,999.
The company also announced that under the dual-brand strategy, they aim to earn a spot within the top 5 smartphone manufacturers in India as well as China.
The Cool 1 comes with a dual rear 13-megapixel camera with dual-tone LED flash. It also supports, an 8- megapixel secondary front camera.
Cool 1 packs a 5.5-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels’ resolution display encased in a metallic body. Cool 1 is powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa-core processor and Adrena 510.
The device comes with two different variants - 3GB and 4GB with an internal storage of 32GB.
The smartphone is paced with a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
Connectivity options for Cool1 include 4G with VoLTE, 2G/3G, Wi-Fi 8802.1111 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack and USB Type-C port.
The phone was launched on December 28, 2016 with availability in two colours - Gold and Silver.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats