Currency Crisis: Now Pay Gas And Electricity Bills With Ola Money
Ola Money can now be used to pay for utilities like gas and electricity across the country.
Old Indian currency notes. (Photo: AP)
Ola Money can now be used to pay for utilities like gas and electricity across the country. By selecting the ‘Bill Payment’ option on the Ola Money app and selecting their utility provider, users can instantly pay their utility bills.
The RBI has also recently increased the recharge limit on wallets like Ola Money from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 until 30 December 2016 to facilitate convenient cashless transactions for citizens.
Ola Money is now accepted at over 25 utilities across India including BESCOM - Bengaluru, BSES Yamuna and Rajdhani - Delhi, Noida Power - Delhi, Indraprastha Gas - Delhi, MAHAVITARAN - Maharashtra, Mahanagar Gas - Mumbai, Reliance Energy - Mumbai, Rajasthan Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Ltd amongst others.
Apart from public utilities, Ola Money is also accepted at a range of other merchants across food, entertainment, ticketing and travel, recharge, shopping etc. This includes merchants like Cafe Coffee Day, Dominos, Pizza Hut, BookMyShow, Ebay, Cleartrip, GoIbibo, Yatra, IRCTC, RSRTC, Mumbai Metro and others.
Recommended For You
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch Review: The Ecosystem That you Always Needed
- Dunkirk Movie Review: A Riveting, Overwhelming Piece of Cinema
- Maruti Suzuki Launches Baleno Alpha CVT For Rs 8.34 Lakhs
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: India's Road to the Final
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary