Currency Crisis: You Can Now Use FreeCharge Wallet to Pay Yamuna Expressway Toll
Representative image (PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Users can now pay toll charges on Yamuna Expressway with FreeCharge wallet. With more than 20,000 vehicles plying daily on the route, FreeCharge aims to make travel cashless.
In order to make a payment, the customer has to scan the QR code displayed at the toll counter using his app, enter the payment amount and the transaction will be completed.
Recently, mobile wallet firm MobiKwik had announced that its wallet service will be soon available across 391 toll plazas in the country. The company has received an approval from NHAI to enable commuters across all toll plazas in the country pay cashless through its mobile wallet to avoid traffic congestion due to cash crunch.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh And MS Dhoni Hit Centuries, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen, Priyanka and Other Big Winners
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic Stunned by Denis Istomin