Currency Crisis: You Can Now Use FreeCharge Wallet to Pay Yamuna Expressway Toll
With more than 20,000 vehicles plying daily on the Yamuna Expressway, FreeCharge aims to make travel cashless.
Representative image (PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Users can now pay toll charges on Yamuna Expressway with FreeCharge wallet. With more than 20,000 vehicles plying daily on the route, FreeCharge aims to make travel cashless.
In order to make a payment, the customer has to scan the QR code displayed at the toll counter using his app, enter the payment amount and the transaction will be completed.
Recently, mobile wallet firm MobiKwik had announced that its wallet service will be soon available across 391 toll plazas in the country. The company has received an approval from NHAI to enable commuters across all toll plazas in the country pay cashless through its mobile wallet to avoid traffic congestion due to cash crunch.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Live Location: Say Hi to This New Feature to Sour Your Relationships
- Secret Superstar: How Zaira Wasim Proves Age and Experience Don't Dictate Talent
- Top 10 Cars Sold in September 2017 - Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta & More
- Hasan Ali Breaks Waqar Younis' Record in Third Sri Lanka ODI
- Sangeet Som's Ignorance of History Monumental, Says Javed Akhtar