Deliveries of Tesla Vehicles Up 70 Percent From Previous Quarter
Of the 24,500 cars delivered, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Tesla Model S P100D. (Image: Tesla)
Tesla announced that they delivered a record 24,500 cars in the third quarter, representing a 70 percent increase from the period before.
Of the 24,500, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Overall, the company says that production rose to 25,185 vehicles in the third quarter, up 37 percent from Q2.
The Model S sedan in 90D specification has been given an official US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rating of 303.2 miles or 488 km on a single charge.
Recommended For You
- AIFF Confirm 16 Team Super Cup in March, Venue Undecided
- TVS Ntorq 125 First Ride Review - India's First Performance Scooter
- Sonam Kapoor's Cousin Mohit Marwah to Tie The Knot With Girlfriend Antara Motiwala; Family Reaches UAE
- Kohli Walked Off Field Due to Stiffness in Glute, No Injury Concern
- Israeli Scientists Complete Mock Mars Mission in Negev Desert