Deliveries of Tesla Vehicles Up 70 Percent From Previous Quarter
Tesla Model S P100D. (Image: Tesla)
Tesla announced that they delivered a record 24,500 cars in the third quarter, representing a 70 percent increase from the period before.
Of the 24,500, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Overall, the company says that production rose to 25,185 vehicles in the third quarter, up 37 percent from Q2.
The Model S sedan in 90D specification has been given an official US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rating of 303.2 miles or 488 km on a single charge.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Apple CEO Tim Cook And PM Modi Discuss Make in India iPhone SE
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer
- Superstitious Yuvraj Wears Champions Trophy Jersey Against Windies