Deliveries of Tesla Vehicles Up 70 Percent From Previous Quarter
Of the 24,500 cars delivered, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Tesla Model S P100D. (Image: Tesla)
Tesla announced that they delivered a record 24,500 cars in the third quarter, representing a 70 percent increase from the period before.
Of the 24,500, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Overall, the company says that production rose to 25,185 vehicles in the third quarter, up 37 percent from Q2.
The Model S sedan in 90D specification has been given an official US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rating of 303.2 miles or 488 km on a single charge.
Recommended For You
- Rohit, Dhawan Shine as Indian Openers Dominate 2017
- Mayweather-McGregor Fight Second Richest Ever
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Tie The Knot on May 19
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?
- How to Improve Your Child's IQ during 6 different Stages?