Deliveries of Tesla Vehicles Up 70 Percent From Previous Quarter
Tesla Model S P100D. (Image: Tesla)
Tesla announced that they delivered a record 24,500 cars in the third quarter, representing a 70 percent increase from the period before.
Of the 24,500, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Overall, the company says that production rose to 25,185 vehicles in the third quarter, up 37 percent from Q2.
Tesla also forecast deliveries in the final quarter of the year to be at or slightly higher than Q3, for a total of 50,000 cars in the second half of the year.
The Model S sedan in 90D specification has been given an official US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rating of 303.2 miles or 488 km on a single charge.
Recommended For You
- Explore Delhi In A Day With Just Rs 500 In Your Pocket
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Air India Blocks Omar Abdullah on Twitter; No One Knows Why
- LFW 2017: Sonakshi Sinha Looks Vibrant In Tangerine Monisha Jaising Dress
- Shakib Al Hasan Magic Brings Bangladesh Back in Play