Deliveries of Tesla Vehicles Up 70 Percent From Previous Quarter
Tesla Model S P100D. (Image: Tesla)
Tesla announced that they delivered a record 24,500 cars in the third quarter, representing a 70 percent increase from the period before.
Of the 24,500, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Overall, the company says that production rose to 25,185 vehicles in the third quarter, up 37 percent from Q2.
The Model S sedan in 90D specification has been given an official US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rating of 303.2 miles or 488 km on a single charge.
Recommended For You
- When Julia Roberts Met Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
- LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy S8: It's Beauty vs Toughness
- Alia-Sidharth Steal The Limelight From Priyanka at Her Own Homecoming Bash
- AB de Villiers Shares a Heartfelt Message After RCB's Humiliating Loss
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It