Deliveries of Tesla Vehicles Up 70 Percent From Previous Quarter
Of the 24,500 cars delivered, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Tesla Model S P100D. (Image: Tesla)
Tesla announced that they delivered a record 24,500 cars in the third quarter, representing a 70 percent increase from the period before.
Of the 24,500, 15,800 were Model S and 8,700 were Model X vehicles.
Overall, the company says that production rose to 25,185 vehicles in the third quarter, up 37 percent from Q2.
The Model S sedan in 90D specification has been given an official US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rating of 303.2 miles or 488 km on a single charge.
Recommended For You
- Check Out The Trailer to Jab Harry Met Sajal
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Launched in India For Rs 74.80 Lakh
- Players Shared an Open Relationship With Kumble, Says Saha
- It's A Portrait Of Understated Cosmic Glamour, Says Tarun About His Collection
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary