Dell EMC Announces High-performance Computing Systems
Representative image. (Image: Dell)
In a fresh impetus on "democratising" high-performance computing (HPC) for all enterprises, Dell EMC has announced new HPC cloud offerings, software, systems and customer success.
"The global HPC market forecast exceeds $30 billion in 2016 for all product and services spending, including servers, software, storage, cloud and other categories, with continued growth expected at 5.2 per cent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2020," Addison Snell, CEO, Intersect360 Research, said in a statement.
"Bolstered by its combination with EMC, Dell will hold the number-one position in total HPC revenue share heading into 2017," Snell added.
Dell announced that "Dell EMC HPC System for Life Sciences" has added Dell EMC "PowerEdge C6320p" server to help life sciences organisations innovate faster.
The company is now offering "Cycle Computing" software and services to enable cloud orchestration and management for HPC workloads.
Dell EMC has collaborated with Intel to power advanced HPC for life sciences and democratise HPC capabilities for mainstream enterprises on-premise and in the cloud.
"We strongly believe that our customers in India will be able to further accelerate the progress of technology development in their respective domains by deploying our expanded line of HPC solutions," added Manish Gupta, Director and General Manager, Infrastructure Solutions Group, Dell India.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Injury woesMohammed Shami and Wriddhiman Saha Ruled Out Of Fifth Test
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- CHAMPIONAnthony Joshua Retains World Heavyweight Title, Targets Wladimir Klitschko