Demonetisation: Soon Pay Toll With MobiKwik Wallet
MobiKwik has received an approval from NHAI to enable commuters across all toll plazas in the country to go cashless.
Representative image (PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mobile wallet firm MobiKwik today announced that its wallet service will be soon available across 391 toll plazas in the country. The company has received an approval from NHAI to enable commuters across all toll plazas in the country pay cashless through its mobile wallet to avoid traffic congestion due to cash crunch.
Post demonetisation, NHAI has announced no charge at all toll plazas in India till December 2. However, the scarcity of physical cash is expected to impact the smooth traffic at tolls after this date, given that masses are still struggling to procure cash. To solve this issue, MobiKwik has been roped in to digitize toll plazas in India.
How to pay toll with MobiKwik?
-Open your MobiKwik app
-Scan the QR code on the toll plaza
-On scanning of the code, MobiKwik app will show the name of the toll plaza along with the lane number
-Enter the vehicle number
Recommended For You
- Axar Patel Replaces Ravindra Jadeja for the Last Two Australia ODIs
- Ola Outstation Review: Perfect Ride For Last Minute Weekend Plans
- Kareena-Karisma, Khushi-Jhanvi Slay At The Ambani Bash
- Superman MS Dhoni Sets New Wicket-keeping Record in Indore
- Tata Nexon Undercuts Maruti Vitara Brezza by Rs 1.5 Lakhs