Double The Action With Honor 8: How Smartphones Are Changing Photography
Sumit Dayal is a freelance photographer covering Afghanistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan. In his work he focuses on the changing landscape and disappearing cultures of South Asia. He is also the man behind the popular Instagram page @Indiaphotoproject.
In this video, Sumit shares his views on how mobile photography is changing the way we communicate and how Honor’s flagship smartphone the Honor 8 is a game changer with its dual-camera technology.
Honor 8 is loaded with a second-generation 12-megapixel dual camera system that features one RGB and one monochrome sensor, and 1.25 µm pixel size. This helps the device to capture more light, increasing picture quality to produce move vivid colours and crisper details.
The device also offers a Wide aperture mode that lets you take photographs with a shallow depth of field as well as adjust the focal point of a captured photo to blur the background and make your subject more prominent. For greater control there is a professional mode on offer as well.
Read the review here.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Kohli Refuses to Accept 'Break the Beard' Challenge
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra
- When Gunday Cast Decided To Remind Fans Of Amitabh Bachchan's Mohabbatein
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS
- Khoon Aali Chithi: The Teaser Of Richa Chadha's Debut Production Is Out