ENRG Launches Portable Virtual Reality Headset For Rs 2,990
The portable VR headset features inbuilt headphones and also sports PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) lenses. (Image: Reuters/Yuya Shino)
Consumer lifestyle electronics company ENRG on Wednesday launched its new VR (Virtual Reality) headset for Rs 2,990.
The portable VR headset features inbuilt headphones and also sports PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) lenses with adjustable focal length and pupil distance for eye safety and enhanced viewing comfort.
The glasses in the headset are embedded with eco-friendly material coating. The lens also help reduce eye strain.
"The headset furnishes an expanded field view and spanning around 90 to 110 degrees," a company statement said.
The VR headset, compatible with Android and iOS devices, is available at www.enrg.in and Amazon.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands