EU Clears Decks for Microsoft's $26-Billion LinkedIn Deal
Representative photo (Image: AFP PHOTO/JEWEL SAMAD)
EU antitrust regulators are set to give conditional clearance to Microsoft's $26 billion takeover of professional social network LinkedIn, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
As part of the EU approval, the US software company will make some minor changes to concessions submitted last week following feedback from rivals and customers, the people said.
Recommended For You
- Steven Smith Doesn't Want Captaincy Tips From MS Dhoni
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Ashwin Says March 30 Will be Remembered as 'World Apology Day'
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?