EU Clears Decks for Microsoft's $26-Billion LinkedIn Deal
Representative photo (Image: AFP PHOTO/JEWEL SAMAD)
EU antitrust regulators are set to give conditional clearance to Microsoft's $26 billion takeover of professional social network LinkedIn, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
As part of the EU approval, the US software company will make some minor changes to concessions submitted last week following feedback from rivals and customers, the people said.
Recommended For You
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: 2GB vs 3GB vs 4GB RAM, Which One Should You Buy?
- West Bengal Tourism Ad Featuring SRK Is Winning the Internet With Its Sweetness
- Did Ranveer Singh Just Give a Glimpse of His Look from Padmavati?
- Yamaha R15 v3.0 Revealed, India Launch Likely Later This Year
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More