EU Clears Decks for Microsoft's $26-Billion LinkedIn Deal
Representative photo (Image: AFP PHOTO/JEWEL SAMAD)
EU antitrust regulators are set to give conditional clearance to Microsoft's $26 billion takeover of professional social network LinkedIn, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
As part of the EU approval, the US software company will make some minor changes to concessions submitted last week following feedback from rivals and customers, the people said.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review: A Complete Budget Android Phone Under Rs 10,000
- SPIN TO WINIndia vs England: Wankhede Track Will Be Slow Turner, Says MCA Source
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th Episode Featuring Salman Khan is Going to be 'Khantastic'
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action