EU Clears Decks for Microsoft's $26-Billion LinkedIn Deal
Representative photo (Image: AFP PHOTO/JEWEL SAMAD)
EU antitrust regulators are set to give conditional clearance to Microsoft's $26 billion takeover of professional social network LinkedIn, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
As part of the EU approval, the US software company will make some minor changes to concessions submitted last week following feedback from rivals and customers, the people said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right