EY to Launch Its First Artificial Intelligence Center in India
The AI Center resonates with EY’s purpose of “building a better working world”, by helping businesses to accelerate innovation and leverage on emerging technologies.
Artificial Intelligence. Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch)
EY today announced its plans to enhance its suite of automation and artificial intelligence offerings with the opening of its first Artificial Intelligence (AI) Center in India.
The AI Center resonates with EY’s purpose of “building a better working world”, by helping businesses to accelerate innovation and leverage on emerging technologies to operate more efficiently, manage risk and inspire confidence.
Milan Sheth, Partner – Advisory Services and Technology Sector Leader, EY India, said: “The Center will help organisations find new ways to deploy new technologies across a range of functions in their business environment and build a more digital workforce of the future.”
EY’s AI Center will bring together teams of multi-disciplinary practitioners, combining expertise in AI, Robotics etc. along with domain experience in sectors.
According to Sheth, artificial intelligence is already being deployed across industries such as automotive, telecom and technology. The launch of the AI Center, he says, aims to lead the next step of this transformation journey by helping enterprises combine AI’s autonomous reasoning with systemized learning opportunities.”
Recommended For You
- Czechs Knock Frustrated USA Out of Olympic Men's Hockey
- Sophie Gregoire Trudeau Looks Elegant As She Sports One Indian Outfit After Another; See Pics
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Is Lost In His Character as He Sells Papad on the Streets of Jaipur
- Sridevi's Daughter Khushi Kapoor is a Fashionista in the Making; See Pics
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018