Facebook to Live Stream Tribeca Film Festival
Representative Image. (Image: Reuters)
The Tribeca Film Festival has joined forces with Facebook to allow fans free and global access to a series of select festival events as they occur.
The exclusive partnership with the social media giant will see a dozen Tribeca events live streamed exclusively via Facebook Live on the Tribeca Film Festival Facebook page - Facebook.com/Tribeca - with real-time additions throughout the festival to be announced at tribecafilm.com.
Included in the live sessions available for viewing are talks with former basketball star Kobe Bryant, Lena Dunham, Elizabeth Moss and the cast of Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale", as well as a cast reunion of "The Godfather" and "The Godfather: Part II".
For the first time in Tribeca's history, internet users worldwide will also be able to watch the festival's closing-night event on April 29 (via Variety).
The Tribeca Film Festival begins today (Wednesday, April 19) and runs through to April 30.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 Review: Can It Beat the iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera?
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Test Drive Review - Lone Survivor
- Ireland, Afghanistan Awarded Test Match Status by ICC
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits