Facebook to Live Stream Tribeca Film Festival
Representative Image. (Image: Reuters)
The Tribeca Film Festival has joined forces with Facebook to allow fans free and global access to a series of select festival events as they occur.
The exclusive partnership with the social media giant will see a dozen Tribeca events live streamed exclusively via Facebook Live on the Tribeca Film Festival Facebook page - Facebook.com/Tribeca - with real-time additions throughout the festival to be announced at tribecafilm.com.
Included in the live sessions available for viewing are talks with former basketball star Kobe Bryant, Lena Dunham, Elizabeth Moss and the cast of Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale", as well as a cast reunion of "The Godfather" and "The Godfather: Part II".
For the first time in Tribeca's history, internet users worldwide will also be able to watch the festival's closing-night event on April 29 (via Variety).
The Tribeca Film Festival begins today (Wednesday, April 19) and runs through to April 30.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi