Facebook to Live Stream Tribeca Film Festival
The exclusive partnership with Facebook will see a dozen Tribeca events live streamed exclusively via Facebook Live.
Representative Image. (Image: Reuters)
The Tribeca Film Festival has joined forces with Facebook to allow fans free and global access to a series of select festival events as they occur.
The exclusive partnership with the social media giant will see a dozen Tribeca events live streamed exclusively via Facebook Live on the Tribeca Film Festival Facebook page - Facebook.com/Tribeca - with real-time additions throughout the festival to be announced at tribecafilm.com.
Included in the live sessions available for viewing are talks with former basketball star Kobe Bryant, Lena Dunham, Elizabeth Moss and the cast of Hulu's "The Handmaid's Tale", as well as a cast reunion of "The Godfather" and "The Godfather: Part II".
For the first time in Tribeca's history, internet users worldwide will also be able to watch the festival's closing-night event on April 29 (via Variety).
The Tribeca Film Festival begins today (Wednesday, April 19) and runs through to April 30.
Recommended For You
- Did Rahul & Dhawan Plan Day Four Onslaught at Dinner Table With Kohli
- South African Batsman Smashes 490 Runs in 50-over Match
- Taapsee Pannu Gives It Back To Trolls Who Mocked Her For Wearing Short Dress
- Chef Kunal Kapur Explores India Through Thalis in Latest Food Show
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer