Fashin App Extracts Stylish Clothes From Bollywood Videos to Help You Buy Them
Fashin app extracts fashion trends from the videos and lists the e-commerce portals selling the same along with price comparison. (Image: Fashin)
Gurgaon-based artificial intelligence startup, Staqu has launched the first-of-its-kind fashion discovery app, Fashin. Now available on Android and iOS, this app helps users to extract fashion trends from YouTube Bollywood videos, enabling image search and price comparison.
“The app makes the entire process of fashion discovery simple and quick. From spotting fashion trends in YouTube videos to enabling search by uploading images, Fashin also compares the products available at various e-commerce portals,” said Atul Rai, Co-Founder & CEO of Staqu.
Fashin extracts fashion trends from the videos and lists the e-commerce portals selling the same along with price comparison. Users can also explore this dynamic option to look for songs best suiting an occasion, such as Ethnic Festivity, Party Perfect, Date Ready, Trending and others.
The app currently lists Bollywood YouTube videos from 2014 onward. Besides, users can also request for extracting fashion from a video that may not be available on Fashin currently.
With the Fashin app on their smartphones, users simply need to click a picture of any item of clothing and they would know where to find it online. The visual search option in Fashin, allows users to either click an image of a dress or upload a snap from the gallery, and look for the same online.
The app aggregates discounts offered by different e-commerce portals and further sorts them under different clothing options.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- Dead Rises AgainThe Mummy Trailer: Tom Cruise Starrer Reboot Rides High on Action
- DisgustingBertolucci's Rape Scene Confession on the Sets of 'Last Tango in Paris' Leaves Hollywood Shocked
- Can't wait!Koffee With Karan: The 100th episode featuring Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail is going to 'Khantastic'
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding