Flipkart CEO Binny Bansal Will Deliver Your New iPhone 7 at Your Home
Flipkart CEO Binny Bansal will be one of delivery executives in Bengaluru today.
Image for representational purpose only. (Image: Reuters)
E-commerce major Flipkart is all set to deliver the new iPhone 7 at their customers’ doorsteps from 7PM onwards today.
Delivery executives are gearing up across Bengaluru, Delhi/NCR and Mumbai to surprise several lucky customers at the exact time when the clock strikes 7PM. Thousands of customers across India have pre-ordered the iPhone from Flipkart.
Not just that. CEO Binny Bansal will be one of delivery executives in Bengaluru today. He will personally deliver the new iPhone 7 to few lucky ones.
“Ekart, Flipkart’s supply chain arm has readied a full force of delivery executives to make sure its customers get hold of their phones right from 7 PM today,” said the company.
Flipkart has recently gained the tag of being an Apple authorised internet reseller for iPhones in India. Prior to this, only Infibeam had enjoyed this status. While Flipkart was already an authorised online reseller for Mac and iPad, the e-tailer had to source iPhones from third party vendors.
Recommended For You
- Manish Pandey, Shardul Thakur Look to Make Most of Big Opportunity
- Infosys Regrets Vishal Sikka’s Resignation; Issues Statement on His Current Role, Salary
- 29 Years On, Gulzar's Libaas To Finally Hit Theatres This Year
- Simran: Kangana Ranaut's New Song Pinjra Tod Ke Will Uplift Your Spirit
- Soha's Baby Shower: Kareena, Karisma, Konkona Join In Celebrations