Flock Introduces New Features For 'Quiet' Conversation
Representative image. (Image: Flock)
Flock, a team messenger for businesses, on Tuesday rolled out two new features -- "Pinned" conversation and "Mute" -- to help professionals prioritise conversations and cut the unwanted "noise".
Flock users can now pin chats with other members or Flock groups so that all important information is listed at the top of the chat bar and captures immediate attention.
"Conversations of high importance can now be prioritised with pinned conversations. Users can now experience noise-free communication with Flock," said Ninad Raval, Director (Product and Design) at Flock, in a statement.
"While most team messaging apps have only gone as far as ‘Do not disturb' button or a Mute groups button, Flock is the first team communication app to introduce intuitive features that reduce clutter in business communication", added Bhavin Turakhia, CEO, Flock.
Recommended For You
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Virat Kohli & Co Not Scared of Playing Pakistan: Afridi, Misbah
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Three Reasons I Will Buy The Latest Samsung Flagship
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?