Flock Introduces New Features For 'Quiet' Conversation
Representative image. (Image: Flock)
Flock, a team messenger for businesses, on Tuesday rolled out two new features -- "Pinned" conversation and "Mute" -- to help professionals prioritise conversations and cut the unwanted "noise".
Flock users can now pin chats with other members or Flock groups so that all important information is listed at the top of the chat bar and captures immediate attention.
"Conversations of high importance can now be prioritised with pinned conversations. Users can now experience noise-free communication with Flock," said Ninad Raval, Director (Product and Design) at Flock, in a statement.
"While most team messaging apps have only gone as far as ‘Do not disturb' button or a Mute groups button, Flock is the first team communication app to introduce intuitive features that reduce clutter in business communication", added Bhavin Turakhia, CEO, Flock.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic Stunned by Denis Istomin
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen, Priyanka and Other Big Winners
- Baba Ramdev's Dangal Dazzles Fans at PWL
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment