DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Flock Introduces New Features For 'Quiet' Conversation
Representative image. (Image: Flock)
Flock, a team messenger for businesses, on Tuesday rolled out two new features -- "Pinned" conversation and "Mute" -- to help professionals prioritise conversations and cut the unwanted "noise".
Flock users can now pin chats with other members or Flock groups so that all important information is listed at the top of the chat bar and captures immediate attention.
"Conversations of high importance can now be prioritised with pinned conversations. Users can now experience noise-free communication with Flock," said Ninad Raval, Director (Product and Design) at Flock, in a statement.
"While most team messaging apps have only gone as far as ‘Do not disturb' button or a Mute groups button, Flock is the first team communication app to introduce intuitive features that reduce clutter in business communication", added Bhavin Turakhia, CEO, Flock.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life