Flock Launches Mailcast to Integrate Mailing List Feature
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Instant messaging service provider Flock on Wednesday launched a new app "Mailcast" that integrates mailing list functionality directly into Flock.
With Mailcast, every group created on Flock is automatically converted to an email list and it creates a unique and permanent email address for every group.
"While team messaging apps like Flock are designed for synchronous communication and collaboration, email is still as pertinent as ever and certain communications are still relevant on emails," said Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock, in a statement.
The app also automatically updates the group's mailing list if the users are added or removed from a Flock group.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone