Flock Launches Mailcast to Integrate Mailing List Feature
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Instant messaging service provider Flock on Wednesday launched a new app "Mailcast" that integrates mailing list functionality directly into Flock.
With Mailcast, every group created on Flock is automatically converted to an email list and it creates a unique and permanent email address for every group.
"While team messaging apps like Flock are designed for synchronous communication and collaboration, email is still as pertinent as ever and certain communications are still relevant on emails," said Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock, in a statement.
The app also automatically updates the group's mailing list if the users are added or removed from a Flock group.
Recommended For You
- India Lose 2-3 Against Malaysia, Crash Out of HWL
- Ireland, Afghanistan Awarded Test Match Status by ICC
- Shastri to BCCI: Won't Stand In Queue, Want Guarantee On Coach's Job
- Ahead of Tubelight Release, Know More About Salman Khan’s Biggest Hits
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats