Flock Launches Mailcast to Integrate Mailing List Feature
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Instant messaging service provider Flock on Wednesday launched a new app "Mailcast" that integrates mailing list functionality directly into Flock.
With Mailcast, every group created on Flock is automatically converted to an email list and it creates a unique and permanent email address for every group.
"While team messaging apps like Flock are designed for synchronous communication and collaboration, email is still as pertinent as ever and certain communications are still relevant on emails," said Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock, in a statement.
The app also automatically updates the group's mailing list if the users are added or removed from a Flock group.
Recommended For You
- Honor 6X Review: It Has All The SWAG That It Promises in Rs 12,999
- Oscars 2017: La La Land Leads Academy Award Nominations
- Oscars 2017: La La Land to Moana; Listen to the Nominees of Best Original Score
- Raees vs Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan Challenges the Khan Supremacy in Bollywood
- 13 Things That Rishi Kapoor Revealed From His Book at Jaipur Lit Fest