Flock Launches Mailcast to Integrate Mailing List Feature
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Instant messaging service provider Flock on Wednesday launched a new app "Mailcast" that integrates mailing list functionality directly into Flock.
With Mailcast, every group created on Flock is automatically converted to an email list and it creates a unique and permanent email address for every group.
"While team messaging apps like Flock are designed for synchronous communication and collaboration, email is still as pertinent as ever and certain communications are still relevant on emails," said Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock, in a statement.
The app also automatically updates the group's mailing list if the users are added or removed from a Flock group.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Kohli & Amitabh Bachchan Hail MS Dhoni After SRH Blitz
- Salman, Sonakshi And Prabhu Deva Bring The House Down In Sydney
- Rafael Nadal Claims Record-extending 10th Monte Carlo Title
- Ranveer, Zoya Attend Ritesh's Homecoming Party For Priyanka Chopra
- Ford Figo S First Drive Review: The Reason Not To Buy The Baleno RS