Flock Launches Mailcast to Integrate Mailing List Feature
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Instant messaging service provider Flock on Wednesday launched a new app "Mailcast" that integrates mailing list functionality directly into Flock.
With Mailcast, every group created on Flock is automatically converted to an email list and it creates a unique and permanent email address for every group.
"While team messaging apps like Flock are designed for synchronous communication and collaboration, email is still as pertinent as ever and certain communications are still relevant on emails," said Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock, in a statement.
The app also automatically updates the group's mailing list if the users are added or removed from a Flock group.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story