Gionee A1 With 16MP Selfie Camera Launched at Rs 19,999
Pre- booking customers will be offered a two-year warranty on the phone along with gifts such as JBL headphone or a Swiss Military Bluetooth Speaker.
Gionee launched Gionee A1 at a price of Rs 19,999. (Image: News18.com/ Siddharth Safaya)
Gionee announced the price of its first flagship of the year, A1 for consumers today. The Selfie and Battery centric phone with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0, will be available at a price of Rs 19,999.
The A1 will be available in three colours- Gray, Black and Gold. Pre-booking for A1 starts from March 31 onwards. Pre- booking customers will be offered a two-year warranty on the phone along with gifts such as JBL headphone or a Swiss Military Bluetooth Speaker.
In order to build a higher level of consumer connect and to celebrate its first flagship of the year with the end consumer, the company will be unveiling the phone along with the campaign #Selfiestan, at one of the biggest digital platform ‘YouTube Fanfest 2017’ with Gionee’s brand ambassador and youth icon Alia Bhatt.
The YouTube FanFest brings together established and emerging YouTube stars with a mix of music, comedy and dance performances and Gionee India is a sponsor of this year’s Fan Fest.
Recommended For You
- You Won't Believe What Aditya Chopra Told Rani Mukerji When They Met First Time
- New World No.1 Federer Wins Rotterdam for 97th Title
- Maharashtra, Virgin Group Sign Deal For World's First Hyperloop Between Mumbai and Pune
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Elegance in this Traditional Outfit; See Pics
- The Legend of Burnt Wine a.k.a Brandy Came From the Blandest of French Grapes