Google Updates News & Weather App, Expands News Feature
Over the coming days, the app will allow users to browse through hundreds of stories in business, tech, entertainment, sports and other sections in a browsable stream called "More Headlines".
Representative Image. (REUTERS/Regis Duvignau)
After seeing that consumers are regularly hitting the bottom of their News & Weather app for more headline news, Google said it plans to launch a new feature that adds more than 200 news stories to its home screen.
Currently, the app shows the top three stories from various sections on its homepage.
Over the coming days, the app will allow users to browse through hundreds of stories in business, tech, entertainment, sports and other sections in a browsable stream called "More Headlines."
The section loads stories on demand with continuous scrolling.
The feature will roll out over the coming days for iOS and Android.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2017, Live Score, Australia vs England, 3rd Test, Day 3 at Perth: Marsh Completes Ton, Aus 421/4 at Tea
- Here's the Real Reason Why Deepika Didn't Congratulate Anushka, Virat on Social Media
- Honor 7X vs Xiaomi Mi A1: The Visual Appeal Wins This Budget Battle For Honor
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs KTM RC 390: Specs, Price, Features and Which One is a Better Sports Bike?
- How to Improve Your Child's IQ during 6 different Stages?