GST: ASSOCHAM Partners With Tally For Training Retail Community
ASSOCHAM and Tally Solutions plan to conduct a series of conferences for the retail community across the country.
An Indian consumer goods trader shows letters GST representing "Goods and Services Tax". (Image: AFP)
Industry body ASSOCHAM has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tally to demystify and train the retail community for the roll-out of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) law in India. The MoU was signed between D.S Rawat, Secretary General of ASSOCHAM and Sathya Pramod, Chief Financial Officer of Tally Solutions Private Limited.
ASSOCHAM and Tally Solutions plan to conduct a series of conferences for the retail community across the nation, over the next few months. Tax experts from government bodies will be participating in these conferences to help clear the air about GST, by discussing the law and its implementation in these events.
The first series in the conference will be held in Mumbai starting November 29 and will continue till March 2017. These camps will be held across 15 cities in India including Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Cochin, Goa, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Jammu and Guwahati.
Recommended For You
- India in Sri Lanka: History of Bilateral ODI Series
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Catches Fire Again; User Injured in AP: Report
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launched in India at Rs 9.39 Lakh
- GoT S7 Ep 6 Photos: Is It Time For Daenerys Targaryen to Go 'Beyond The Wall'?
- It Takes 15 Minutes For Me To Return To Normalcy After a Show: Zakir Khan