GST: ASSOCHAM Partners With Tally For Training Retail Community
An Indian consumer goods trader shows letters GST representing "Goods and Services Tax". (Image: AFP)
Industry body ASSOCHAM has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tally to demystify and train the retail community for the roll-out of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) law in India. The MoU was signed between D.S Rawat, Secretary General of ASSOCHAM and Sathya Pramod, Chief Financial Officer of Tally Solutions Private Limited.
ASSOCHAM and Tally Solutions plan to conduct a series of conferences for the retail community across the nation, over the next few months. Tax experts from government bodies will be participating in these conferences to help clear the air about GST, by discussing the law and its implementation in these events.
The first series in the conference will be held in Mumbai starting November 29 and will continue till March 2017. These camps will be held across 15 cities in India including Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Cochin, Goa, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Jammu and Guwahati.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years