GST: ASSOCHAM Partners With Tally For Training Retail Community
An Indian consumer goods trader shows letters GST representing "Goods and Services Tax". (Image: AFP)
Industry body ASSOCHAM has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Tally to demystify and train the retail community for the roll-out of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) law in India. The MoU was signed between D.S Rawat, Secretary General of ASSOCHAM and Sathya Pramod, Chief Financial Officer of Tally Solutions Private Limited.
ASSOCHAM and Tally Solutions plan to conduct a series of conferences for the retail community across the nation, over the next few months. Tax experts from government bodies will be participating in these conferences to help clear the air about GST, by discussing the law and its implementation in these events.
The first series in the conference will be held in Mumbai starting November 29 and will continue till March 2017. These camps will be held across 15 cities in India including Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Cochin, Goa, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Jammu and Guwahati.
Recommended For You
- QUITTING ON TOPList of Champions Who Suddenly Called it Quits
- Selfie ChatKahaani 2: Friendship with Sujoy Ghosh? It's Non-existent, Says Vidya Balan
- What’s new?OnePlus 3T Launched at Rs 29,999: All You Need to Know
- BLOCKBUSTER CLASHEl Clasico: Barcelona Desperate to Break Real Madrid's Unbeaten Streak
- Creative!Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai Makes It To The IIT Guwahati Examination Paper